More details about this event:
Managing, Paying and Audit Authorities, as well as Intermediate Bodies, find themselves in a very decisive moment for a successful implementation of the new Programming Period. They need to finish drafting and negotiating Programmes with the European Commission and prepare for the first call for projects.
Join this unique European Seminar to learn and share your first experiences with the management of new funding. Receive valuable insight and get together with your peers across the European Union.
- The Multiannual Financial Framework 2021-27
- Major Novelties for ESIF
- Handling the New SCOs
- What is New in the Control Chain?
- Experience in Drafting and Negotiating a Programme
- From the Programme to a Project: What steps in between
What will you learn at this European Seminar?
- What are the new regulations and provisions in the Programming Period 2021-27
- Which new procedures, rules, and tools need to be implemented by all Authorities
- Which areas of funds management have been simplified in comparison to the last Programming Period
- How to handle the simplified cost options for different Funds
- What are the novelties regarding the management verifications and the new control chains
- How to draft a need-driven and result-orientated programme
- How to negotiate with the EU Commission
- How to develop a roadmap for transforming an OP into a good quality project
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Auditors and other experts dealing with the management, certification and control of all EU Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
and other institutions and stakeholders dealing with management and control of EU Funds