New Programming Period in Focus
2020 will be a crucial year for experts dealing with EU Funds. The negotiations on the multiannual financial framework will be closed. In 2020, ESIF practitioners will clearly focus on the preparation and setting up of the New Programming Period 2021-2027. ESIF Round Tables, Failure Safaris, Interactive Discussions Rounds and a Festive Evening Reception: Take part in the European discussion at this all-encompassing EU Funds event
- Receive the latest information on developments regarding the upcoming programming period 2021-2027
- Master the implementation of the current programming period
- Develop networks and contacts with experts, members of European Institutions and significant European partners
|Event:||15th European Annual Symposium EU Funds 2020|
|Period:||23.03.2020 - 25.03.2020|
|Venue:||Ellington Hotel, Berlin, Germany|
|Price:||1189.00* till 31.01.2020 Early Booking Price for the Symposium only (Two Days)|
1489.00* till 31.01.2020 Early Booking Price for the Symposium and Workshop (Three Days)
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
This annual forum brings together hundreds of EU Funds experts from all over Europe and promotes an exchange of knowledge, experience and best practices between EU Institutions and Member States with regard to the correct management and control of European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF). With its unique character, this European Symposium provides an insight into EU Funds issues from a strategic as well as from a programme and management perspective.
Join our exclusive event and gain practical know-how on every relevant aspect of ESIF implementation. Get a comprehensive outlook on 2021-2027 and stay updated on important developments at European & national level.
What are the main topics?
- Major novelties and changes for the next Programming Period
- Programming for the new OPs for 2021-2027
- The New role of the Paying Agency vs. previous Certifying Authority Tasks
- The new Audit Trial from the European Commission
- Best practices from member states for results based orientation and application of SCOs
- European Court of Auditors perspective on the new Programming Period
- Using Financial Instruments for ESF + - Recommendations from the European Investment Banks
- State Aid Rules by the European Commission Outlook post 2020
- Exchange with peers from all over Europe in our interactive sessions
- Network with colleagues from Member States' Managing authorities, Audit Authorities, Intermediate bodies and further interesting institutions
Who is this conference for?
The 15th European Annual Symposium EU Funds 2020 is a must-attend event for public officials such as Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Auditors and other experts dealing with the management, certification and control of all EU Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities and Bodies
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Paying Agencies
- National Public Authorities
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- National and Regional Development Agencies
- Public Banks and Private Banks
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Video footage from the European Symposium on EU funds.