Summer Academy EU Funding 2020
Financial Management, Control and AuditIn 2020, the implementation of Operational Programmes of European Structural and Investment Funds (ESI Funds) 2014-2020 is well on track. The management and control systems are mostly in place and reimbursements to beneficiaries are conducted. The regulations for ESI Funds 2014-2020 have introduced new requirements and elements that could cause difficulties in the implementation and control of the funds. Moreover, find out what are the requirements for 2021-2027.
|Event:||Summer Academy EU Funding 2020|
|Period:||24.06.2020 - 26.06.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel at Lake Como, Italy|
|Price:||2987.00* till 13.03.2020 Early booking price|
|Booking number:||K-249 MC|
|Customer contact:||Karolina Brzezinska|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2534
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (22 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Among the “new” elements are the increased flexibility for reimbursement of costs, the introduction of management declaration as well as annual accounts. Besides these aspects, some “old” areas remain difficult and could be substantially improved. These areas include obtaining reliable assurance during desk based checks and on-the-spot checks, effective assessment of management and control systems or choosing the right sampling method.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to prepare your financial management for the next programming period
- How to cope with the control and audit requirements in EU funds successfully
- How to improve your Management and Control System
- How to ensure legality and regularity of the expenditure spent
- How to increase the efficiency of your work by implementing the newest methods and tools in financial control and audit of ESI Funds
- How to prevent and minimise irregularities at all stages
Who is this seminar for?
The Masterclass is designed for public officials such as Directors, Heads of Departments and Units, Programme Managers, Controllers, Auditors, Counselors, Advisors, Experts and other members of staff working in:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Supreme Audit Institutions and Regional Audit Institutions
- Beneficiaries (e.g. national, regional, local government administrations, agencies, universities, associations and organisations as well as private beneficiaries)
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
and other institutions and stakeholders dealing with management and control of EU Funds
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.