about this event:
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are the important developments in State aid?
- What are the implications of the latest decisions of the European Commission for State aid practitioners?
- What are the recent decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Union?
- Enlarge your network - Take the chance to exchange with experts from the European Commission as well as national experts
Who is this seminar for?
Decision Makers & public authorities dealing with national funding schemes and European Funds:
- Ministries of Economy & Regional Development
- Ministries of European Affairs
- Ministries of Research, Science, Technology & Education
- Ministries of Infrastructure & Transport
- Ministries of Energy
- State Aid Monitoring Offices
- National Competition Authorities
- Managing & Audit Authorities of EU Funds & Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities responsible for finance & economy
In particular from Departments and Units such as:
- State Aid Unit/State Aid Control
- Legal Department
- Market and Competition
- EU law/EU affairs/EU Funds/State aid