The preparation for 2021-2027 in EAFRD beares demanding challenges2nd EAFRD Conference
EAFRD Management in the New Programming Period and State Aid in the Agricultural SectorIn 2020, EU funds authorities are clearly focusing on the the preparation for 2021-2027 programming period. The 2018 Omnibus Regulation has a huge impact on EAFRD & the ongoing simplification and reform process. The usage of Simplified Cost Options is extended and procedures of checks & controls are further simplified. Public sector officials need to make sure that they are not funding fraudulent practices and correctly apply State aid rules.
|Event:||2nd EAFRD Conference|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Warsaw, Poland|
|Price:||1038.00* till 17.07.2020 Early booking price (2 days)|
1198.00* till 17.07.2020 Early booking price (3 days)
|Customer contact:||Karolina Brzezinska|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2534
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (23 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Efficient and effective rural development actions are required
Join our first EARFD conference and learn from experienced and high-level experts. Learn how to implement Simplified Cost Options for the RDP. Improve your administrative verifications and on-the-spot controls and decrease error rates in your rural development programme. Get new ideas on how to optimise the absorption of funding. Make your EAFRD projects a great success. Stay updated on State Aid Law for Agricultural Sector.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are the (new) requirements of the European Commission regarding the management and control of EAFRD 2014-2020?
- How to apply State Aid laws for the agricultural sector correctly
- How to conduct efficient & effective on-the-spot checks & administrative checks
- How to verify the viability of a project
- How to make sure that checks are reliable and projects follow rules of eligibility
- How to prepare for audits of the European Institutions
- How to deal with the Performance Framework in 2018
- How to Implement Simplified Cost Options in Rural Development
- How to conduct efficient anti-fraud measures
- How to detect fraud in rural development
- How can EAFRD authorities simplify their procedures further?
- Best practices on implementation of EAFRD 2014-2020
Who is this seminar for?
Members of staff dealing with management and control of EAFRD 2014-2020 including Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Experts, Controllers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers from:
- Managing Authorities
- Paying Agencies
- Coordinating Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies
- Local Action Groups
- Beneficiaries of EAFRD Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.