One Week – Three SeminarsKPI Implementation • Budget Allocation • PEFA
In the upcoming March, the European Academy brings together public sector experts from all over Europe to gain in-depth insights into the current developments of successful implementation of Key Performance Indicators and budget allocation, through workshops, best practices and case studies. In addition, the practical workshop on PEFA between both seminars gives an overview of the framework for assessing public financial management.
A comprehensive agenda will be published in January!
|Event:||International Finance Week 2020 in Berlin|
|Period:||30.03.2020 - 03.04.2020|
|Venue:||abba Berlin Hotel, Berlin, Germany|
|Price:||689.00* till 24.01.2020 Early booking price Only Workshop on Day 3|
1189.00* till 24.01.2020 Early booking price for 2 Days (Optimising Budget Allocation)
1189.00* till 24.01.2020 Early booking price for 2 Days (Implementing Key Performance Indicators)
1589.00* till 24.01.2020 Early booking price for 3 Days (Seminar + Workshop)
2478.00* till 24.01.2020 Early booking price for 5 Days (Full Finance Week)
|Customer contact:||Ricky Ansong|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2517
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Tailor KPIs and effective allocation of budget resources
This international, interactive finance week will provide you with in-depth insights on how to define meaningful indicators reflecting your strategic goals and linking them with your budget. High-level experts will give a useful overview of the most relevant instruments and show how to effectively manage the budget expenditure in public institutions through workshops, best practices and case studies.
What will you learn at the 2nd International Finance Week?
- How to reach the strategic and operative levels with meaningful and measurable KPIs
- Methods of results-based budgeting and performance management
- How can maturity levels be implemented in public organisations and how can you make them work for you
- How to manage unforeseen events /emerging priorities
- How do you take diverse stakeholder perspectives into account when designing KPIs
- How to use the reallocation strategy
- How to integrate KPIs, BPIs and working programmes
- How can your budget resources be used for the wellbeing of your staff
- How can you implement an efficient reporting structure for financial and managerial information
- How to successfully implement IT systems in public financial management
Who is this seminar for?
All Directors, Heads of Unit and Officers fromDepartments and Directorates for:
- Internal Oversight
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Resource Department
- Corporate Management
- General/Central Administration
- Organisational Development
- Quality Management
- Quality Assurance
- International, European and national institutions
- All central, regional and European agencies and other public authorities
- National and regional ministries
- Public banks, especially development banks
- Universities, research and education authorities
exclusively to inform you.
This event bundle contains
the following events:
Our Event Catalog 2020Innovative Public Administration: Finance, Taxes & HRThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Innovative Public Administration: Finance, Taxes & HR" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.