An organisation is only as good as its employeesLet’s build Human Relations - Not Walls
The Fourth Industrial Revolution has brought revolutionary changes to the global workplace, and this transformation seems only to be at its beginning. These innovations and changes bring new challenges which require dynamic responses from leaders in both public institutions and private companies.
Gaining right talents has never been as arduous; issues of retaining high performers have never been as difficult, nor have effective knowledge transfer and withholding been as relevant. Disruptive technologies have become crucial in every aspect of society, and new generations entering the labour market have increasing demands towards their future employers. The need for new work and organizational models has never been as urgent. Organizations, while struggling to juggle all these demands, must do so in environments that sustain and promote cultural and gender diversity.
about this event:
This unique European HR Forum brings together HR Decisions Makers, Strategists, and Senior Experts from European, International and National, Public Institutions as well as from Private Organizations responsible for the future of their organizations. Join the exclusive high-level international HR community to hear top experts sharing their experience and hands-on solutions and join them and your peers in developing new strategies and shaping the future of HR landscape post-2020.
During 2-day event:
- Meet Top Experts from the HR field during our pre-forum event
- Exchange with peers during practical sessions & workshops
- Listen & interact with more than 35 high-level speakers
- Attend in-depth knowledge labs for Knowledge Transfer
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- Workplace transformation – where are we and where do we want to be
- Future Workplace - HR Technology Trends, Digital Transformation
- Ethics, Trust and Transparency in the Workplace
- CHRO 4.0: Which HR skills will play a vital role beyond 2020
- Digitalization of HR Sector – potential and threats
- AI and Data Analytics – potential for enhancing HR results
- Digital Transformation – way to manage it successfully
- Performance Based Recruiting strategies
- Development and Retention of High Performers - defining the training needs
- Change Management in the HR Sector
- Diversity & Inclusion - Gender and Cultural Diversity in HR Sector
- Best Leadership for staff retention and motivation
- Knowledge Management and Knowledge Sharing
Who is this seminar for?
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as Officers in the following departments and institutions:
- Human Resources, Human Resources Management
- Personnel Development, Talent Management, Staffing
- Career/HR Development, Leadership & Talent Management
- Strategy & Capacity Building
- Organisational Learning, Organisational Development
- Performance & Evaluation
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Central Administration, Administrative and Personnel Affairs
- Executive Management
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
for this event:
|Event:||European HR Forum 2020|
|Period:||14.05.2020 - 15.05.2020|
|Venue:||Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Price:||967.00* till 06.03.2020 Early Booking Price for 2 Days|
|Customer contact:||Giacomo Falcon |
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2552
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.