CIO Public-Private Sector ForumExplore the technology, insights and trends shaping the future of IT and business
Explore the technology, insights and trends shaping the future of IT and business. During these challenging times, quick thinking and risk-taking are key characteristics of today's CIO. It is a time for leadership strategies that will produce real business value. The role of IT in the enterprise is becoming even more critical to achieving success, once again positioning the CIO as the catalyst for change. These times pose the greatest possible test of leadership as CIOs must face difficult decisions such as whether they should focus on cost containment, get their operations and governance in order, or press ahead into Digital Transformation and new-found opportunities. One thing is certain; standing still is not an option.
In the midst of this evolution, the CIO continues to seek ground-breaking technologies that will positively impact the bottom line and solution providers need to position themselves at those precise IT investment hot-spots to reap the benefits. Modern CIOs will only respond and commit to IT solutions and strategies that drive business innovation and growth.The inaugural delivers the ultimate point of reference for European most imminent CIOs, IT directors and Technology Leaders. This summit will highlight the profession's current challenges and opportunities, through visionary keynote presentations and case studies delivered by your most esteemed peers and thought leaders in CIOs community.
about this event:
- The Modern CIOs: Redefining the CIO-Business Relationship.
- Commanding Voices: New Conversations at the Height of Leadership.
- Augmenting the People on Machine Pathways Braving the Incoming Data Storm.
- Commercial Minds: Breaking Free from Insular Innovation
- Not if But When: The Ready State of Cyber-Security
- Power in Balance: Exercising Influence in the Consumer Age
- Returns not Rhetoric: Demystifying the Digital Landscape
- New Business Models.
- Cost Optimization.
- Digital Leadership.
- Culture of Innovation
- Developing a Growth Mindset.
- Change Management.
- Disruptive Digital Strategies.
- Moving From Projects to Products
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- European Cybersecurity Framework
- ePrivacy Regulation
- Smart Gov & City
- Cloud Management
- Digital Identity
- Identity and Access Management
- Digital Transformation
- Future citizen-centric services
- GDPR and Privacy.
- Data Protection and Security
- Data Centre
- Data Culture
- Data governance and Analytics
Scaling and Redefining Digital Leadership.
The Continuous Next has arrived.
There is an incoming data storm, and CIOs are at the helm. Empowered as captains of change, CIOs are assuming immense responsibility to steer their organisations through a turbulent social, political and technological landscape. Digital leaders have never been better positioned to influence consumer and business outcomes.
Celebrating 2020 CIOs, the CIO Forum is a prestigious event that congregates the most esteemed CIOs, CTOs, CDOs and IT Directors from all sectors of the national economy. Uniting the nation’s premier strategists, it is the optimal platform from which to realise the promise of future technology and unlock the competitive edge to lead and succeed in 2020.
- Learn from the exemplary workplace practices of the world’s highest-performing companies
- Discover first-hand experiences on new approaches, differentiators and concepts from premier IT thought-leaders. Acquire actionable insights for your business in a changed & consumer-led world.
- Gain forward insight on advanced analytic and security imperatives.
- Network with a premium audience of your peers, Where Public IT Leaders talk to Private IT Leaders in a five-star environment.
- Discover what the future holds for CIO.
- Define your CIO leadership Become a proactive and strategic business partner — shape culture, generate revenue and drive value.
- Get pragmatic next steps that will accelerate implementation and outcomes. Identify and engage intellectual capital and draw on disparate networks of knowledge.
- CIO Forum 2020 will give you the inspiration, leadership skills and strategic ideas you need to shift your priorities and focus on the demands of today’s “new normal.”
Who is this Forum for?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Data Officers
- Director, Digital Services
- Head, IT, Cyber, Data Security & Governance
- Head of Applications
- Head of Products
- Head of IT Projects
- Head of Digital ID
- Director, E-Learning & IT Services
- General Managers IT
- IT Directors
- Assistant Directors
exclusively to inform you.
Our 2020 CIOs, CTOs also Cyber/IT/Data Security, Data/Cloud Management, Digital Transformation, AI, Blockchain Expert & Potential Speakers* including our previous speaker's list.
|Event:||CIO Public-Private Sector Forum|
|Period:||13.05.2020 - 15.05.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Berlin, Germany|
|Price:||978.00* till 13.12.2019 Only First Day – CIO IT Leadership Day (English)|
1189.00* till 13.12.2019 eGovernment Summit (Deutsch)
1189.00* till 13.12.2019 Future of Regulation of Disruptive Technologies (English)
1189.00* till 13.12.2019 Digital Leadership in der öffentlichen Verwaltung (Deutsch)
1189.00* till 13.12.2019 eGovernment and Cybersecurity Summit (English)
1189.00* till 13.12.2019 Data Protection Summit (Deutsch)
1493.00* till 13.12.2019 All 3 Days (only one conference track possible)
2979.00* till 13.12.2019 All 3 Days with all 5 conference tracks (package deal)
|Customer contact:||Himanshu Paliwal|
+49 (0)17 19 16 136 - 5
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
Acquiring, building, and retaining a winning IT team. Effective management strategies to retain high-value employees.
Driving Eco-Responsibility in the enterprise while constructing a cost-efficient IT business architecture also Establishing ROI on Green Initiatives to ensure long term sustainable resource consumption while improving productivity.
Reassessing the regulatory framework to enhance cross-sectional information exchange between government agencies
Driving company-wide innovation and acceleratingbusiness projects that deliver rapid competitive advantage.Strategically conveying the value of IT through effective communication.
The Public Sector Technology Conferences are the first and unique in the European Public sector to bridge strategic information sharing and cross-industry / PSUs exchange between executives and department heads of each PSUs and solution provider companies.
We will discuss a wide range of 40+ topics within Mobility, Smart Govt/Cities, Data/Cloud Management, GDPR, IT Governance, Data Security, Blockchain, AI, Cybersecurity, Big Data, Automation 4.0, Digital Transformation, Big Data, European Cybersecurity Framework, ePrivacy Regulation, Digital Identity, Identity & Access Management including world-leading business strategies, keynotes, case studies, and panel discussions by senior management of major companies and PSUs listed in each industry.
Formal & Informal Meetings can be arranged in advance between the sponsor company and the attendees. Held in best business venues around Germany, it offers numerous opportunities for networking and exchanges and is carefully structured to enable the latest trends in each Tech industry and information exchange between companies to be carried out effectively.
We offer a wide range of sponsorship packages to suit your requirements.
Keynote speaking for 45min time slot - We Provide an exclusive platform to our sponsors to address key issues and changes directly to modern decision-makers
Formal and informal opportunities create the ultimate meeting point for modern decision-makers.
360° Branding, Exhibition and Promotion to your solutions.
An experienced event management team dedicated to facilitating your company’s meetings and maximizing your exposure to the entire attending delegation
All meals and networking activities allowing you to grow your network of contacts organically
Access to premium event content, exclusive presentations, interactive panels and all summit proceedings
We’re happy to share some highlights of our last year’s CIO Forum.