Public-Private Sector Forum for Digital Leaders Explore technology, insights and trends shaping the future of IT and business
During these challenging times of digital transformation of companies, public institutions and entire societies, holistic thinking and proactive, strategic leadership are key characteristics of today's CIO. The role of IT, both in the public and private sectors, is becoming even more critical to achieving success, once again positioning the CIO as the catalyst for change. The CIOs are facing difficult decisions such as whether they should focus on cost containment, get their operations and governance in order or press ahead into Digital Transformation and new-found opportunities.
This unique Forum combines a high-level strategic Digital Leadership Day with five special parallel events that assemble the most esteemed CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, and IT Directors from the European, national public authorities and leading companies from diverse sectors. This event offers the optimal platform from which to realise the promise of future technology and unlock the competitive edge to lead and succeed in the digital transformation.
Do not miss this unique event!
|Event:||CIO Public-Private Sector Forum|
|Period:||13.05.2020 - 15.05.2020|
|Venue:||Hotel Palace Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Price:||978.00* till 28.02.2020 Only Day 1 Price for all delegates (Digital Leadership Day)|
1489.00* till 28.02.2020 3 Days Price for public institutions (Digital Leadership Day + Seminar)
1989.00* till 28.02.2020 3 Days Price for private companies (Digital Leadership Day + Seminar)
|Customer contact:||Serkan Okyay |
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2554
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
The joint conference day and the five seminar tracks bring together Digital Experts from all over Europe.
Don't miss this unique opportunity, to get in touch with your colleagues both from public institutions and private companies.
- Get first-hand experiences from Europe’s highest-performing companies and innovative public administrations
- Gain forward insight on advanced analytic and security imperatives
- Network with a premium audience of your peers, where Public IT Leaders exchange with private IT Leaders
- Get inspiration, leadership skills, and strategic ideas you need to shift your priorities and focus on the demands of today’s “new normal”
The conference will focus the following topics:
- Redefining the CIO-Organisation Relationship
- Digital Leadership, Change Management & Culture of Innovation
- Disruptive Digital Strategies
- Smart Automation in Practice
- Data Protection, security and privacy
- Smart Government & Cities
- Cloud Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- European Cybersecurity Framework
- Identity and Access Management
- Future citizen-centric service
- Data culture, governance and analytics
- Optimising the collaboration between process owners and IT
The Digital Leadership Day at a glance
- Digital transformation strategies and initiatives: What can public and private sector institutions learn and expect from each other?
- Lithuanian Road to Digital Transformation and Lessons Learned
- Digitalisation flagship initiatives from the private and public sectors in Europe
- Digital transformation in times of increased hacker attacks and Data Protection issues: IT Security and Data Management strategies
- Social Impact and Green IT
- Digitalisation Flagship Initiative - The New Large-scale IT Systems in the Area of European Internal Security and the Enhanced Existing Systems
Who is this Conference for?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Data Officers
- Directors, Heads and Managers for Digitalisation and IT-Projects
- Directors and Heads of IT
- Directors and Heads of Cyber and Data Security -
- Directors and Heads of Data governance
- Heads of Applications
- Directors and Managers for E-Learning & IT Services
- Directors and Heads for Organisational Development
What will you learn at this event?
- IT Governance – Ensuring value delivery, measuring performance and monitoring accountability with New EU SOX
- Sourcing & Vendor Management – Boosting efficiency and optimising costs by building an effective partnership with technology suppliers
- Talent Management – Acquiring, building and retaining a winning IT team.
- Green IT – Driving Eco-Responsibility in the enterprise while constructing a cost-efficient IT business architecture
- IT Automation – Generating a seamless IT workflow by optimising IT structure through virtualisation technology
- Evolving SOA – Optimising business agility with service orientation
- IT Security – Fortifying network security to guard company data and protect the business
- Future Watch – Harnessing the potential of the latest IT market trends
exclusively to inform you.