Part of the International CIO Forum Open data, information security, latest technologies for smart societies and industries
This unique event is part of the Public-Private Sector CIO Forum taking place on 13th - 15th Mai and starting with a high-level strategic Digital Leadership Day. Join the community of leading IT experts from the public and private sector and discuss future digitalisation trends, current implementation challenges, and learn from existing solutions and best practice cases. Participate in inspiring debates, exchange experiences and meet successful IT Leaders.
Learn more on the Public-Private CIO Forum here: CIO Forum.
|Event:||Creating Data Economy for European Countries and Industries|
|Period:||14.05.2020 - 15.05.2020|
|Venue:||Hotel Palace Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Price:||1243.00* till 28.02.2020 2 Days Price for public institutions (Seminar)|
1489.00* till 28.02.2020 3 Days Price for public institutions (Digital Leadership Day + Seminar)
1789.00* till 28.02.2020 2 Days Price for private companies (Seminar)
1989.00* till 28.02.2020 3 Days Price for private companies (Digital Leadership Day + Seminar)
|Customer contact:||Serkan Okyay |
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2554
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
Creating Data Economy at a Glance
Digital transformation enters a new phase in Europe. Governments and industries are working hard to unlock the unprecedented potential the latest technological developments offer. The challenges cover multiple aspects and levels: technological, legal and cultural. Governments not only need to accelerate the digital transformation of public services but also to open to closer cooperation with the private sector to address issues such as data protection and information security. The private sector needs to receive better access to public data to realise its economic potential and to get more legal certainty while using open data.
- Digital transformation strategies and initiatives in the private and public sector
- The implementation of digitization projects
- Social and environmental impact of digital transformation
- IT Security and data protection as severe challenges for the implementation of disruptive technologies
- Intelligent automation and AI beyond the "proof of concept"
Meet and exchange with following experts from leading private and public organisations:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Data Officers
- Director, Digital Services
- Director, Digital Transformation
- Director eGovernment
- Head, IT, Cyber, Data Security & Governance
- Head of Applications
- Head of Products
- Head of IT Projects
- Head of Digital ID
- Director, E-Learning & IT Services
- General Managers IT
- IT Directors
- Assistant Directors
exclusively to inform you.