ESIF - Preparing the New Programming Period 2021-2027
Preparing well for the new Programming Period 2021-2027 is vital. Yet, the European Commission is requesting an ever-stronger focus on results for the ESI Funds 2014-2020. Thus, EU Funds authorities are asked to stipulate more precisely what changes and results are expected by the interventions of ESI Funds especially towards the end of the Programming Period. Also, it will be useful to look forward at how the proposed regulations will change and what their impact will be for the programming period 2021-2027.
about this event:
Accomplishing Targets and Results of your Operational Programme (OP) 2014-2020, and how to prepare the New Programming Period 2021-2027 well are key issues that need a deeper insight. In addition, result and performance orientation influences the implementation of the OPs and the work of all stakeholders. But, how does this work exactly, in your specific environment? Be equipped with the methodology, tools, and objectives of performance auditing and achieve intended results focusing on the upcoming new regulations.
- The ECA method of measuring the achievement of objectives, results and impact
- The programming aspects and the importance of indicators
- The proposed new rules in comparison with the current funding period
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What is the current status of the negotiations?
- What are the main legal changes of the two funding periods?
- What lessons from the current funding period can be drawn for the new OPs?
- How to implement the new objectives and priorities of the Commission?
- What should be considered during programming?
- How can indicators be shaped and how does the monitoring work?
- What are the options for simplified administration?
Who is this seminar for?
Members of staff dealing with management, control, monitoring and evaluation of ESI Funds 2014-2020 including Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Experts, Controllers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.