Assessing the corporate culture of your own organisation is not an easy task
Corporate culture is a crucial success factor, since it includes values such as integrity and professionalism which are the cornerstones for a functioning entity and in the end determine whether taxpayers’ money is used wisely. At the same time, auditing culture is a very demanding task: where to start?
about this event:
In this seminar, our experts outline strategies on how to go about when culture is the focus of an audit as well as highlighting the unique challenges associated with this undertaking. Use this unique chance to exchange with our high level speakers, who successfully conducted an audit of culture in their organisations. Learn from best practice examples and case studies and apply the practical advice, lessons learned and insights to your own institution.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to define culture in the audit context
- How to report uncovered issues
- How to perform the audit
- What are the unique challenges that can arise from a culture audit?
- How to find data and evidence
- How to design an audit plan to identify actual behaviours
- How to interpret feedback
- How to maintain the line between the entity’s culture and the internal audit’s culture
- How to report the conclusions drawn in a meaningful way to the management/Board
- How to audit culture on a continuous basis
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Units, Auditors, Controllers, Advisors, Managers, Officers, Audit Experts and other professionals who carry out internal and external audits from:
- International Organisations
- European Institutions and Agencies
- Public administrations on national and regional level
Especially from the following departments:
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- Financial Control
- Management Support
- Quality Assurance
- Internal Cooperation
Our Event Catalog 2020 Internal & External AuditThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our " Internal & External Audit" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.