The management of large-scale projects presents huge challenges to public procurement staff.Ensuring Flexibility • Risk Mitigation • Managing Complex Contracts
about this event:
Plan your large-scale projects wisely and mitigate risks at an early stage.
A public entity will never be able to prevent any possible threat from taking place, but there are strategies that at least minimise the chance that they emerge during the process. In this seminar, our experienced speakers will guide you through the successful planning of a large-scale project, its implementation, and the execution of the contracts.
- Save considerable time and money through proactive project management
- Learn to identify risk areas systematically and how to tackle them in practice
- Secure the success of your project, instead of facing a reputational damage
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to identify, manage and prevent risks in the public procurement process?
- Why is risk management a key factor for the management of the procurement in your organisation, and what are advantages for you?
- How can you set up successful risk management strategies and processes that meet the needs of your organisation?
- What kind of problems and pitfalls will you encounter when purchasing goods and services?
- What are effective mitigation measures, and how do you implement them in practice?
- How can you prevent leakage of sensitive information that provides companies with a competitive advantage?
- How to detect the most common types of fraud and corruption?
- How to ensure a high return on offers by market participants?
Who is this seminar for?
Procurement Practitioners, Project Managers, Policy Advisers, Case Handlers and other professionals responsible for the execution of public procurement in public institutions and organisations such as:
- Central Procurement and Purchasing Agencies
- European Institutions and Agencies
- International Organisations and Agencies
- National and Regional Transport, Road and Highways Agencies
- National and Regional Ministries and their Subordinated Bodies and Agencies
- Defence Procurement Agencies
- National Funding and Innovation Agencies
- Higher Education and Research Institutions
- City Councils and Communities