How to avoid repayments and financial liabilities in ESI projectsReinforced Financial Control Requirements of EU Funds: Sampling, System Audits & Digitalised Audit - ESIF 2021-2027
The European Commission has set out detailed new arrangements on the management and control systems to be operated by the Member States for the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) 2014-2020. Besides, a more and more digitalised world bares new challenges for all public authorities. When auditing eligibility of costs, more and more beneficiaries use digital documents instead of paper. But how to control these documents in practice?
about this event:
Audit your projects successfully and make use of new opportunities of the digitalisation
Involved Authorities need to be aware of the challenges ahead. Proper management, control systems and accurate knowledge of the regulations and the implementation possibilities greatly reduce the risk of irregularities and reimbursements. Join our seminar and learn more about your responsibilities and how to face challenges of financial control and audit in the current Programming Period 2014-2020.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to deal with roles and responsibilities of financial control and audit in the current Programming Period 2014-2020
- How to make the best use of IT as an instrument in the performance of system audits and audits on operations
- How to establish creative and innovative audit measures
- How to deal with effective management and control systems for the ESI Funds 2014-2020
- Which audit strategies comply with the European Commission’s requirements?
- How to conduct system audits and how to tackle specific problems arising in system audits
- How to conduct audits of operations, on-the-spot-checks and statistical sampling
- How to prepare the Annual Audit Opinion and Annual Control Report
- How to react in case of identified irregularities and fraud
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Auditors and other experts dealing with the management, certification and control of all EU Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
and other institutions and stakeholders dealing with management and control of EU Funds
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.