New Possibilities & New Challenges in Financing Defence and Security Actions within the European Union
With the European Defence Action Plan, the EU enters a new field of action. The message is clear: Europe must take greater responsibility for its security. The European Commission launched the European Defence Fund (EDF) with 5.5 billion Euros per year to finance defence research and capability. For Ministries of Defence (MoD) this is a new process as they have never dealt with EU money before.
|Event:||EU Funding for Defence and Security Projects|
|Period:||02.12.2019 - 03.12.2019|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Brussels, Belgium|
|Price:||1289.00* till 03.12.2019 Price|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (21 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
European Defence Funding – Access your Opportunities
Get to know the procedures under the newly created European Defence Action Plan. Explore various defence and security funding opportunities – for defence consortiums and SMEs but also as a public authority. This conference will give you a comprehensive overview that highlights the differences between various options. Receive first hand insight in the current negotiations on European Defence Fund.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- National Challenges for applying for security funds
- Advantages and challenges in Preparatory Action for Defence Research (PADR)
- Funding for Strategic Technology Foresight in Defence – Experiences and Outlook 2020
- The European Court of Auditors Perspective on Security Projects
- Funding Options from European Investment Bank for Defence and Security Project
- Funding for Dual Use
- How to meet EU Funds requirements and apply successfully for existing funds
- Which further funding opportunities can be used for your defence activities (HORIZON 2020, COSME & ERASMUS+)
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Units or Departments as well as other experts and specialists dealing with EU Funds especially from:
- Ministries of Defence
- National and European Defence Agencies
- International Security and Defence Organisations
- National Defence Procurement Agencies
- Police Offices and Authorities
Other public bodies responsible for security and defence
- Ministries for Regional Development
- Ministries for Infrastructure
- Ministries of Interior
As well as
- Small & medium-sized enterprises
- Large companies
- Financial and venture capital entities
- Research centres
- Innovation-led companies, R&D institutions and other economic operators concerned by dual-use technologies
exclusively to inform you.