about this event:
More and more Member States decide to use SCO for their funding implementation. That means that stakeholders involved, such as Managing, Certifying and Audit Authorities as well as Intermediate Bodies and beneficiaries, need to adopt their working methods and procedures in order to achieve positive effects of simplification without compromising the legality and regularity of expenditure.
Come to our seminar and gain deepened knowledge about SCO. Receive firsthand practical experience from well advanced Member States.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- Key changes for Simplified Cost Options for the new programming period
- Calculatation of flat rates for indirect costs
- Calculate flat rates based on standard scales of unit costs
- Challenges and opportunities in auditing SCOs
- Documents to keep for auditors
- Implementation and use Article 14.1 Reg (EU) 1304/2013 in practice
- Preparation and development of a Delegated Act
- Implementation SCO in staff costs
- Application of results-based financing through SCO
- Implementation of SCO in the Field of ERDF
- Simplification of audit procedures
Who is this seminar for?
This Practical Seminar aims at Public Officials working in
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) such as departments for energy efficiency
- European Social Fund (ESF)
- Cohesion Fund (CF)
- European Territorial Cooperation (INTERREG V)
- European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF)
From Institutions such as:
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies of ESI Funds Programmes
As well as for:
- Beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of ESI Funds
- Agencies for regional and economic development, education and vocational training
- Audit consultancies