Simplified Cost Options Can Be a Vivid Example of Simplification for Managing Authorities and BeneficiariesApplying Simplified Cost Options: New Omnibus Regulation & Outlook Post 2020
|Event:||Simplified Cost Options in Practice: The New Programming Period 2021-2027|
|Period:||20.01.2020 - 21.01.2020|
|Venue:||abba Berlin Hotel, Berlin, Germany|
|Booking number:||S-2486 MC|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
More and more Member States decide to use SCO for their funding implementation. That means that stakeholders involved, such as Managing, Certifying and Audit Authorities as well as Intermediate Bodies and beneficiaries, need to adopt their working methods and procedures in order to achieve positive effects of simplification without compromising the legality and regularity of expenditure.
Come to our seminar and gain deepened knowledge about SCO. Receive firsthand practical experience from well advanced Member States.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are the key changes for Simplified Cost Options for the new programming period?
- How to calculate flat rates for indirect costs
- How to calculate flat rates based on standard scales of unit costs
- What are the challenges and opportunities in auditing SCOs?
- Which documents to keep for auditors
- How to implement and use Article 14.1 Reg (EU) 1304/2013 in practice
- How to prepare and develop a Delegated Act
- How to implement SCO in staff costs
- How to apply results-based financing through SCO
- How to implement SCO in the Field of ERDF
- How to simplify audit procedures
Who is this seminar for?
This Practical Seminar aims at Public Officials working in
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) such as departments for energy efficiency
- European Social Fund (ESF)
- Cohesion Fund (CF)
- European Territorial Cooperation (INTERREG V)
- European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF)
From Institutions such as:
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies of ESI Funds Programmes
As well as for:
- Beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of ESI Funds
- Agencies for regional and economic development, education and vocational training
- Audit consultancies
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.