about this event:
Tap in Collective Intelligence for Effectiveness and Acceptance
Regardless of where you want to drive sustainable change or innovation – in a team, department, or with stakeholders – tapping in collective intelligence allows for effective co-creation of strategies, action plans and policies. You may also bring your team in order to make maximal use of this unique coaching experience. This workshop will facilitate hands-on learnings and empower you to apply a toolkit for participative leadership including:
- “Art of Hosting” – Principles and methods (World Café, Pro Action Café, Open Space, Storytelling etc.)
- Introduction into Communities of Practice (CoP)
- Dialogue based change and innovation processes
- Process design for sustainable change
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How can you use communities of practice to facilitate solution-oriented knowledge exchange between stakeholders?
- How can you design change and innovation processes inclusively from within your organisation?
- How can you develop a leadership model that empowers staff to follow a commonly designed vision and strategy?
- How can you create a process culture which enables both, strategic as well as hands-on and applicable outcomes?
- How can you tap in the collective intelligence of staff and other stakeholders?
- How to reshape processes through collaborative tools such as Art of Hosting and Communities of Practice?
- How to create sustainable change by facilitating optimal outcomes and acceptance?
- Which factors determine the success of co-creation in your organisation?
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Units, Line Managers and Staff leading change and innovation processes within their scope of responsibility from:
- International Organisations
- European Agencies and Institutions
- National and Regional Ministries
- Universities and Research Institutes
- Public Companies