How to Apply Full Potential of Financial Instruments in ESIF Implementing Financial Instruments in ESIF: Equity, Credits and Guarantees
ESF+ • Equity Instruments • Multiannual Financial Framework 2021-2027The revolving character of Financial Instruments (FIs), the new ESF+ along with the current engagement with the private sector require new ways of financing by way of equity, quasi-equity, convertible loans, guarantees or other risk-sharing mechanisms. Hence, Financial Intermediaries and Managing Authorities who have already performed their ex-ante assessment need to be aware of the regulation and procedures applicable to credits, guarantees and equity.
|Event:||Implementing Financial Instruments in ESIF: Equity, Credits and Guarantees|
|Period:||27.04.2020 - 28.04.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Milan, Italy|
|Price:||1038.00* till 10.01.2020 Early Booking Price|
|Booking number:||S-2491 MC|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (22 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
How to Combine Funds Effectively
Learn how to tackle implementation challenges of innovative Financial Instruments and what to expect post 2020 from various European institutions, national managing authorities as well as financial intermediaries and holding funds. Take the opportunity to get first-hand insight into combining funds effectively to the next steps of equity or quasi-equity financial instruments compliant with national and EU laws and audit procedures for this and the next funding period.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What changes in the Financial Instruments (FIs) are expected post 2020 and what is the relation of FIs to ESF and ESF+
- How to combine funds effectively
- Challenges and opportunities in different FIs: detailed cases on guarantees, loans & equities
- What is the impact of the “Omnibus” Regulation on the FIs
- What are the procedures after the ex-ante assessment: setting up a Financial Instrument – Step by step
- How does the EIF cooperate with EU Member States and regions in practice
- How to fulfil reporting requirements for FI
- How to monitor and control set up FI
- How to audit FI - The European Court of Auditors’ approach
- How to reuse repayments from previous programming periods
- Which financial intermediary to choose and how to negotiate conditions
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Units or Departments as well as other experts and specialists dealing with or planning to establish Financial Instruments (FIs) with EU Funds (ERDF, ESF, CF, EAFRD and EMFF), especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Paying Agencies
- Coordinating Bodies
As well as:
- Banking and finance sector, including national promotion banks (NPB)
- National and regional development agencies
- Regional and city council offices
- Consultancies specialised in EU funding
- Private companies cooperating with public institutions
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.