Interreg Programmes and Projects - Successfull Implementation, Management and Control
Preparing for 2021-2027 & Best Practices from 2014-2020Public authorities responsible for managing, auditing and evaluating transnational Interreg programmes and projects face particular difficulties. In these cross-border projects, managers not only have to deal with the European regulations, but also with different national rules, e.g. in public procurement. One particular issue is the reinforced results-orientation. Creating conjoint indicators and meeting those targets is even more difficult in an intercultural context where language barriers remain.
|Event:||Interreg Programmes and Projects - Successfull Implementation, Management and Control|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Cracow, Poland|
|Price:||1038.00* till 13.03.2020 Early booking price|
|Booking number:||S-2494 MC|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (23 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Attend our seminar and overcome challenges in trans-national project management. Learn how to increase result orientation and improve the impact of your Interreg projects. Make sure your projects meet public procurement requirements. Reduce irregularities and prepare for increased audit in this field. Learn from best practices of other transnational projects and meet your eligibility criteria. Refine your intercultural skills and bring your cooperation projects to a successful end.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are the latest developments in Interreg?
- How will the European Transnational Cooperation look like from 2021-2027?
- How to meet eligibility criteria in Interreg
- How to organise responsibilities in multi-national projects
- How to monitor and evaluate Interreg projects
- How to deal with irregularities
- How to manage the electronic Monitoring System efficiently?
- How to overcome language barriers
- How to deal with public procurement issues in Interreg projects
- How to tackle State aid in practice
Who is this seminar for?
Members of staff dealing with programming, management, control, monitoring and evaluation of Interreg programmes and projects in ESIF 2014-2020 including Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Experts, Controllers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds and
- Project and lead partners in Interreg
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.