ESIF Authorities need to detect and combat fraudulent activities in order to make sure their EU funding is properly spentEuropean Anti-Fraud Seminar
|Event:||European Anti-Fraud Seminar|
|Price:||1038.00* till 17.04.2020 Early booking price|
|Booking number:||S-2495 MC|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT.|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Learn how to deal with potential fraud cases in an effective and professional manner
Having put up an anti-fraud strategy in accordance with EU regulations is the first step in the right direction. Learn from our experienced experts from various EU Member States and European Institutions. Receive practical know-how on how to deal with fraud in real life. Evaluate your anti-fraud strategy and adapt it to real life circumstances.
- How to apply, evaluate and adapt your anti-fraud strategy
- How to apply appropriate methods to discover fraud and irregularities
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are the duties of EU Funds Authorities regarding OLAF?
- How to differentiate fraud from irregularities?
- How to deter future fraud through a functioning anti-fraud strategy?
- What are the best measures to improve the effectiveness of fraud prevention?
- How to implement a thorough risk management in order to prevent fraud at an early stage?
- How to identify applicants that are more likely to commit irregularities or fraud?
- How to detect fraud at an early stage?
- What are main indicators of fraud at the project level?
- How to deal with persons that might be involved in fraud?
- How to assess problems in the area of public procurement?
- What are common mistakes in public procurement?
- What are “red flags” and signs of possible fraud?
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Auditors, Controllers, Officers, Lawyers and other members of staff responsible for detecting and handling fraud cases in EU Funded Projects from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies (e.g. Ministries, Development Agencies, Regional Development Institutions and Banks)
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Anti-Fraud Coordination Services (AFCOSs)
- National Courts of Auditors
- Tax and Custom Authorities
- Public Attorney Offices
- National Treasuries
- Public Private Partnership Management Bodies
- European Institutions, Agencies and Organisations
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.