Keep yourself up to date to guarantee the success of your EU funded projects and programmes!Practical Toolbox for EU Funds Project Managers 2020
EU Funds Project Managers have to deal with challenging management tasks. This practical toolbox, consisting of three intensive seminar days specially designed for staff responsible for EU funding, provides a unique opportunity to receive an extensive set of practical instruments for your daily work in one package. Each seminar day is divided into a theoretical part and an interactive workshop part.
|Event:||Practical Toolbox for EU Funds Project Managers 2020|
|Period:||26.08.2020 - 28.08.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Nice, France|
|Price:||988.00* Price for 1 Day|
1288.00* Price for 2 Days
1488.00* Price for 3 Days
|Booking number:||S-2496 MC|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (20 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
- Ensure high quality in all phases of your projects – Boost your knowledge both in theory and practice
- Meet the requirements of the European Commission for EU-funded projects in the current programming period 2014-2020
- Enhance the performance and improve the effectiveness of your organisation and your projects
- Use our extensive and interactive workshop sessions: Take the chance to directly apply your new know-how in step-by-step exercises
- Receive a comprehensive toolkit in one course
- Deepen your knowledge on the most important methods and techniques for investment planning, project management and evaluation
- Meet colleagues from across Europe, share experiences and work together
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are the key components of PCM and LFA and how to use them in your daily work?
- How can you use the PCM’s tools such as Stakeholder Analysis, Logical Framework and Concept Mapping in the best way?
- What is the best way to use Cost-Benefit Analysis and Value Analysis as tools to decide whether you should implement your project or not?
- How can you prevent exposing your projects to socioeconomic and financial risk by doing a proper CBA and VA?
- Which evaluation techniques can you apply to evaluate EU projects and programmes and to achieve better effects?
Who is this seminar for?
Project Managers, experts and professionals in the context of EU projects and programmes dealing with:
- Financial and economic analysis /Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA) and Value Analysis (VA)
- Project and programme planning and implementation
- Project management /Project Cycle Management (PCM)
- Logical Framework Approach (LFA)
- Results-Based Management (RBM)
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.