Technical Assistance bares practical challenges in ESIFTechnical Assistance Management, HR Competence and Communication Skills for ESI Funds
Team Building, Agile Communication & PublicityThe correct usage of Technical Assistance (TA) is a key to ensure your Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) programmes are running smoothly. With the recently amended “Omnibus” regulation, the use of Simplified Cost Options (SCOs) is extended. In addition, the European Commission emphasises the high importance of including indicators to measure performance. TA managers need also to develop further their soft skills.
|Event:||Technical Assistance Management, HR Competence and Communication Skills for ESI Funds|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Vienna, Austria|
|Price:||1038.00* till 12.06.2020 Early booking price|
|Booking number:||S-2498 MC|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (20 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Extend your knowledge and deepen your hard and soft skills in Technical Assistance
Stay up to date with the challenges of the current Programming Period 2014-2020. During this seminar you will learn how TA is monitored correctly and how indicators can be used to measure performance. Knowing and thus avoiding frequent irregularities that might occur is a key asset to be thoroughly prepared for verifications and audits. Gain a deeper knowledge in HR competencies, such as conflict management and communication methods.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to apply HR practices in TA
- How to develop a roadmap and a strategic communication plan during a reorganisational phase
- How to successfully manage team building and capacity building
- How to use Technical Assistance (TA) in your project successfully
- What will be the changes for TA in the New Programming period 2021-2027
- How to distinguish eligible and non-eligible costs in practice
- Is it practicable to use simplified cost options for TA?
- How to fulfil evidence requirements for indicators
- How many indicators are needed for the implementation of TA projects? How comprehensive do they have to be?
- What are the possible consequences of using certain indicators?
- How to monitor TA effectively
Who is this seminar for?
This tailor-made European Seminar is designed especially for Technical Assistance Experts such as:
- Heads of Unit
- TA Experts, Specialists and Coordinators
- Programme and Project Managers
- Financial Officers
- Auditors, Controllers, Evaluators
from Technical Assistance Departments or other departments in:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
Other bodies working with Technical Assistance for European Structural and Investment Funds
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.