New Possibilities & New Challenges in Financing Defence and Security Actions within the European Union EU Funding for Defence and Security Projects
Opportunities in the New EDF & Synergies with ESIF and HorizonWith the European Defence Action Plan, the EU enters a new field of action. The message is clear: Europe must take greater responsibility for its security. The European Commission launched the European Defence Fund (EDF) with 5.5 billion Euros per year to finance defence research and capability. For Ministries of Defence (MoD) this is a new process as they have never dealt with EU money before.
|Event:||EU Funding for Defence and Security Projects|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Brussels, Belgium|
|Price:||1038.00* till 14.08.2020 Early booking price|
|Booking number:||S-2499 MC|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur |
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (21 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
European Defence Funding – Access your Opportunities
Get to know the procedures under the newly created European Defence Action Plan. Explore various defence and security funding opportunities – for defence consortiums and SMEs but also as a public authority. This conference will give you a comprehensive overview that highlights the differences between various options. Receive first hand insight in the current negotiations on European Defence Fund.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are the possibilities under the new European Defence Fund – for research projects and military capabilities
- What are advantages and challenges in Preparatory Action for Defence Research (PADR) and EU Defence Industrial Development Programme (EDIDP)
- How to meet EU Funds requirements and apply successfully for existing funds
- How to access EU Funding for defence and security actions within the ESIF Operational Programme 2014-2020
- What can be learned from the existing Internal Security Fund (ISF)?
- Which further funding opportunities can be used for your defence activities (HORIZON 2020, COSME & ERASMUS+)
- How to profit from synergies between the different EU funds in order to finance defence actions
- How to manage an EU Funded project as a Ministry of Defence
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Units or Departments as well as other experts and specialists dealing with EU Funds especially from:
- Ministries of Defence
- National and European Defence Agencies
- International Security and Defence Organisations
- National Defence Procurement Agencies
- Police Offices and Authorities
Other public bodies responsible for security and defence
- Ministries for Regional Development
- Ministries for Infrastructure
- Ministries of Interior
As well as
- Small & medium-sized enterprises
- Large companies
- Financial and venture capital entities
- Research centres
- Innovation-led companies, R&D institutions and other economic operators concerned by dual-use technologies
exclusively to inform you.