about this event:
Be prepared and profit from the first-hand experience of annual accounts
The first step to avoid withdrawals from the European Commission is to master the procedure of verification checks on ineligible expenditure. Efficiency can and needs to be increased e.g. with methods of risk assessment. The experience of handing in concrete numbers in annual accounts will offer new insights into the handling of the financial framework.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to build in measures to minimise irregularities
- How to choose the right type of financial correction
- How to prepare for the decommitment process in the new n+3 rule
- How to proceed in case of irregularities and financial corrections
- How to identify ineligible expenditure in your beneficiaries’ payment claims
- What are the practical key findings of the annual accounts and management declaration and what can be learnt of it?
- What are practical advice from the first interim payments and final balance
- How to secure a good cooperation between different authorities involved in the financial management of the ESI Funds 2014-2020
- How to strengthen the annual assurance
Who is this seminar for?
Members of staff dealing with financial management of ESI Funds 2014-2020 including Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Experts, Controllers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers from:
- Managing Authorities, Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks
- Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments & Municipalities
- Consulting Companies
- Advisory and Audit Services
exclusively to inform you.