The Commission's Proposal for Horizon Europe is a Challenging Research and Innovation Programme to Succeed Horizon 2020Preparing Horizon Europe - The Next Framework Programme
Implementation • Strategic Planning • European PartnershipsHorizon Europe will support European partnerships with EU countries, the private sector, foundations and other stakeholders as well as incorporate research and innovation missions to increase the effectiveness of funding by pursuing clearly defined targets. Impact assessments are needed to justify new legislation which will influence the identification of possible partnerships.
|Event:||Preparing Horizon Europe - The Next Framework Programme|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Brussels, Belgium|
|Price:||1038.00* till 31.01.2020 Early booking Price|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (21 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Prepare Strategies for Horizon Europe
This European interactive seminar will focus on how to monitor or influence the development of the New Framework Programme. This will be important when preparing strategic priorities for the period 2021 to 2027. Learn important details on the following topics with a Study Visit to Brugge/Ghent/Antwerp:
- the formal process for preparing the Next Framework Programme
- the Organisations that will be consulted in the preparation
- the documents used at the different phases of the preparation
- the issues that will influence the content
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What is the proposed structure of Horizon Europe
- Evolution of structure from Horizon 2020 to Horizon Europe
- What is new in Horizon Europe
- How to identify the most appropriate funding programmes
- Different Organisations involved in the process
- From the Formal Proposal to the Adoption of Horizon Europe
- Timeline for Horizon Europe
- Different Types of Lobbying
- Lobbying Networks and Associations
- Background to European Partnerships
- Co-Programmed European Partnerships
- Co-Funded European Partnerships
- Institutional European Partnerships
- Horizon Europe Synergies with other EU Programmes
Who is this seminar for?
Executives and staffs responsible for the development and implementation of Horizon Europe funded research projects from departments such as:
- Third-party funding administration
- EU Office / EU funding
- Accounting and Controlling
- Resource Management
- Research Management and Promotion
- Knowledge and Technology TransferIn institutions such as:
- Research facilities
- University Hospitals
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Accounting Firms
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020Higher Education & ResearchThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Higher Education & Research" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.