Prepare yourself for the Upcoming Programming Period 2021-2027AMIF & ISF: New Perspectives 2021-2027
How to Prepare for the Next Programming PeriodWith the new Programming Period major changes in the structure of AMIF/ ISF will be introduced, such as the Integrated Border Management Fund. Moreover AMIF and ESIF will be embodied into one framework system.
|Event:||AMIF & ISF: New Perspectives 2021-2027|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Milan, Italy|
|Price:||1038.00* till 14.08.2020 Early Booking Price|
|Booking number:||S-2504 MC|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (22 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Take the chance to understand the funding framework, the new structure, and significant consequences for your daily business. Moreover, this European Seminar provides you with best practices and lessons learnt from the current programming period to equip you with the best tools to prepare the upcoming programming period.
- How to effectively prepare for Post 2020, and what are the key challenges?
- What is the financial framework for 2021-2027?
- Which best cases exist as far as the implementation of the new funds is concerned and what can be learnt from them?
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- Be prepared for Post 2020 with regards to your migration and security projects
- Receive first-hand information from national experts from Member States at the forefront of the implementation of AMIF &ISF
- Receive useful tips for setting up the new Programming Period
- Exchange with colleagues on how to effectively manage your funds
- Find out how to create synergies between the funds
- Develop networks and contacts with colleagues from various authorities from all over Europe
Who is this seminar for?
Public officials and responsible staff dealing with EU Funding for Home Affairs and Security in particular from the designated Responsible, Audit; Delegated Authorities (RAs, AAs and DAs) for Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) and Internal Security Fund (ISF) as well as funding beneficiaries Ministries such as:
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Migration
- Ministry of Refugees, Immigration & Integration Affairs
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
as well as public authorities with responsibilities in the field of internal security, border control, migration and visa policy.
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.