Health Projects & Funding in the New Programming Period 2021-2027
With the new programming period 2021-2027 there will be another setting for financing health projects from the EU. Take the chance to learn which funding opportunities for your health projects remain within ESIF, Horizon Europe and what other funding programmes are applicaple.
|Event:||Health Projects & Funding in the New Programming Period 2021-2027|
|Period:||27.02.2020 - 28.02.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Athens, Greece|
|Price:||1038.00* till 13.12.2019 Early booking price|
|Booking number:||S-2505 MC|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (24 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
The seminar will give you a comprehensive overview that highlights the differences between various funding options. Get a clearer idea on the practical possibilities of ESIF and Horizon Europe and learn, which programme to choose that fits your project needs best. Furthermore, receive practical tipps and tricks how to apply successfully for the chosen programm. Prepare yourself for the evaluation and reviewing process of your projects.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to identify the relevant EU-Fund for your health action
- How to make sure your application for funding is successful
- How to make sure that you apply to strict EU-financial requirements
- How to successfully design health investment for European Structural and Investment Funds
- How to evaluate and review Horizon Europe projects
- How to read the annual work program and how to choose a call that suits your project targets
- How to use ESIF and Horizon Europe funding for your actions and projects
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Project Managers, Decision Makers, Programme and Project Managers, Researchers and heath entrepreneurs working in and for
- National Ministries of Health or Social Affairs
- Health and social agencies on national and regional level
- Regional and local administrations in the field of Health and or Social Affairs
- Beneficiaries of EU Funding in the health and health research sector
- Companies (especially SMEs) involved in health and health research services
- Universities, University Hospitals, Hospitals and Research Institutes in the field of health and health research
- Public and private provider of social services
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Our Event Catalog 2020European Structural and Investment FundsThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "European Structural and Investment Funds" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.