Time Consuming and Complex ProcedureFinancial Accounting and Audit in European Research and Development Funding
|Event:||Financial Accounting and Audit in European Research and Development Funding|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Berlin, Germany|
|Price:||1038.00* till 11.09.2020 Early Booking Price|
|Booking number:||S-2506 MC|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Different Funds - Different Rules
It is crucial that projects meet both the overall strategic objectives of the funding scheme and the detailed financial requirements. Precise records must be kept which have to follow inflexible reporting rules and withstand financial audits. It is crucial to know how to deal with the eligibility of direct and indirect costs. Project managers need to know exactly what to include into the financial reports, and how to use financial planning and financial spreadsheets most effectively.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What’s new in Horizon Europe Projects regarding Eligibility Criteria, Grants and Reimbursement?
- Which direct and Indirect Costs in Horizon Europe are eligible? How to define direct and indirect costs? What do the changes in the personal cost documentation mean for you?
- Which costs can be considered eligible in the different funding programmes?
- What should you include into your financial report of Horizon Europe projects? How can you use financial planning and financial spreadsheets most effectively?
- What are the differences in accounting and reporting in European research council funding? How can you successfully comply with financial requirements and duties of research funding?
- How to prepare for a Commission audit?
- How to avoid the most common errors in the audit?
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units and other members of staff responsible for handling finances in EU-funded research or commercialisation projects
from institutions and organisations such as
- Technology centres and clusters
- Companies and industry working in R&D&I
- Ministries for Economy, Science and Higher Education
- Municipalities and city councils
from departments such as
- Project Management Services
- Funding / Grants Office
- (Research) Accounting
- European and International Research Programmes
- Research Support Services
- International Cooperation in Research and Development
- Technology Transfer Office
- Financial Audit
- Audit Management and Implementation
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020Higher Education & ResearchThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Higher Education & Research" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.