Identifying and developing the potential of your talentStrategic Human Resource · Competency Framework · Workforce Planning
Competition for qualified staff is fierce, and so is the challenge to retain and develop the right people. Public entities can rarely compete against private entities with respect to compensation schemes. However, they can ensure an environment that enables personal growth while nurturing the skill sets and leadership potentials required for their organisational effectiveness.
|Event:||Strategic HR Planning and Development in Public Institutions: Building Capacity and Capability|
|Period:||17.02.2020 - 18.02.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Brussels, Belgium|
|Customer contact:||Giacomo Falcon|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2552
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (21 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Creating a strategic and effective personnel development
During this International Practical Seminar, our selected speakers will share practical insights on Human Resource planning and development strategies, failures and successes to learn from, while also giving you the stage to brainstorm, exchange and conceptualise during interactive workshops.
In this seminar, we will i.a. focus on:
- Maximising benefits from effective HRM
- Applying key HR and HRD strategies for improving organisational success
- Developing a response to current issues surrounding HR
- Developing strategies to retain your staff and enhance their potential
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to critically evaluate current HR practices
- How to use analytics for personnel planning and development
- How to use employees competences for their personal development
- What defines employee’s long-term engagement and high performance
- How to get people to motivate people and make them believe in the institution’s values
- The effective way to deal with budgetary restraints
- How to respond to demographic changes
- How to create an attractive and competitive employer brand
- How to act against knowledge loss due to staff retirement
Who is this seminar for?
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as officers in the following departments and institutions:
- Personnel, Human Resources Management
- Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Staffing
- Career/HR Development , Leadership & Talent Management
- Strategy & Capacity Building
- Organisational Learning, Organisational Development
- Performance & Evaluation
- Central Administration, Administrative and Personnel Affairs
- Executive Management
- Information and Knowledge Management
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Our Event Catalog 2020Innovative Public Administration: Finance, Taxes & HRThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Innovative Public Administration: Finance, Taxes & HR" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.