Winning the right talent in times of challenging competition and global transformationsSound HR Analytics · Big Data and Selection · Getting the Right Competence · AI Solutions
Winning the best talent has never been as challenging. It seems even more taskingfor the Public Sector Organisations with lengthy hiring processes and strict regulations. Nevertheless, digitalisation in HRM, effective use of HR Analytics, tailored Assessment Centres and psychometric tests, and made-to-measure Onboarding processes seem to have the solution and ease needed.
|Event:||Successful Recruiting and Selection in Public Institutions|
|Period:||17.02.2020 - 18.02.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Brussels, Belgium|
|Customer contact:||Giacomo Falcon|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2552
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (21 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Optimising recruitment and strategically building your workforce
During this International Recruitment Seminar, we will bring together HR Directors, Managers, and Recruitment Officers to discuss the most topical challenges and solutions for Sourcing, Onboarding, and Data-Backed Assessments in the Public Sector.
In this seminar, we will i.a. focus on:
- Developing a response to the key issues surrounding HR
- Using HR Analytics for improvement of the hiring process
- Using the full potential of Onboarding
- Reliably identifying competence and fit
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to develop an effective test for competence and personal attributes
- How to develop assessment centres and psychometric tests to make informed choices
- How can recruitment and Onboarding effectively be interlinked
- How to effectively apply big data in the selection process
- Learn how to use analytics for improvements in the selection process
- How to adapt to changing conditions and requirements by and from future staff
- Learn how to hire for sustainable staff retention
- How to increase the efficiency of hiring processes
- Tech HR solution across the process
Who is this seminar for?
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as officers in the following departments and institutions:
- Personnel, Human Resources Management
- Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Staffing
- Career/HR Development , Leadership & Talent Management
- Strategy & Capacity Building
- Organisational Learning, Organisational Development
- Performance & Evaluation
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Central Administration, Administrative and Personnel Affairs
- Executive Management
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Our Event Catalog 2020Innovative Public Administration: Finance, Taxes & HRThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Innovative Public Administration: Finance, Taxes & HR" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.