Efficient & Target-group Oriented Use of Social Media as a Challenge for the Public Sector
Social media is indispensable for public relations activities. For public institutions, it has been proven to be a helpful tool to reach their target group directly, without any intermediaries. However, it can be difficult to stand out and really capture the user’s attention. Furthermore, communication departments are often required to operate under strict budget restraints with regards to their social media presence.
In addition to our 2-day seminar, we are offering a Workshop day: Reconceptualizing InstaGraphics and Storytelling through Effective Data Visualization (EDV)
|Event:||Monitoring, Measuring & Managing Social Media in Public Institutions|
|Period:||20.02.2020 - 21.02.2020|
|Venue:||Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie|
|Price:||789.00*Only Workshop on Effective Data Visualization - 19 February|
1389.00* Price for Seminar
1789.00* Price for Full 3-day Event
|Customer contact:||Giacomo Falcon|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2552
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Exploiting the Essential Possibilities of Social Media
This seminar will give participants the opportunity to familiarise with the most technical possibilities of their social media channels that help improve the efficiency and quality of their communication campaigns. Through presentations, best practices and workshops this seminar will i.a. focus on:
- Use different social media platforms cost-efficiently
- increased visibility and impact despite limited budgetary means
- Prevention and management of shitstorms with the right social media strategy
- Effective data visualization of existing data
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- how to transform complex data into shareable visuals
- how to produce effective videos and attractive storytelling
- how to monitor, measure & manage social media in public institutions effectively
- how to choose the right monitoring and analysis tool to observe and measure your performance in social media optimally
- how to work with native analytics and third-party tools
- how to define, measure and improve the quality of engagement
- how to assure organic reach out
- how to increase the visibility of your issue (despite blockage on political adds)
- how to foster a social media-friendly culture in your organization and conduct flexible social media within hierarchical structures
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units, Communication and Information Officers, Communication Experts, Social Media Managers, Editors and other members of staff
From departments such as:
- Online and Social Media
- Digital Communication
- Information Office
- Press Office/Media Relations
- Online Editorial Team
- Internal and External Communication
- Public Relations (PR)
- Public Affairs
- External Relations
- International and multilateral organisations
- European Institutions
- Executive Agencies
- National and regional Public Authorities
- Local Public Authorities
- Health Institutions
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Our Event Catalog 2020CommunicationThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Communication" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.