Attractive and approachable Presentation of Complex Data as Challenge for Public Sector
Public Institutions communicate with their audience mostly through social channels these days. It is the easiest and quickest way to get in direct contact with all stakeholders. Nevertheless, they struggle with the presentation of their complex and vast data in an approachable and understanding way. Creative and effective solutions are often inhibited by strict budget restraints and lack of necessary competences amongs staff.
|Event:||Reconceptualizing InstaGraphics and Storytelling through Effective Data Visualization (EDV)|
|Period:||19.02.2020 - 19.02.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Berlin, Germany|
|Customer contact:||Giacomo Falcon|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2552
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Using Effective Data visualization allows quick and clear understanding of the information.
This workshop will equip participants with hands-on tips for successful implementation of Effective Data Visualization (EDV) solutions. Experts from the Public Sector, who managed to make best use of the EDV, will share their stories of success. They will present tools they are using, guidelines they follow, and the reports they prepare to increase the impact.
This workshop will i.a. focus on:
- Getting Buy-In from Leadership
- increased visibility and impact of Data through InfoGraphics
- Visual Consistency of the Brand in Terms of Typographic Style and Iconography
- Existing Tools and their Potential
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- how to transform complex data into shareable visuals
- how to produce InfoGraphics and Typographics
- how to take advantage of Semiotics
- how to produce effective videos and attractive storytelling
- how to increase the visibility of your issue (despite blockage on political ads)
- how to make your organisation see the importance of effective data visualisation
- how to report on the success of your visualisation and measure the tengible impact
- how to assure visual consistency of the Brand
- how to use the Power of Storytelling
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units,Communication and Information Officers,Communication Experts, Social Media Managers,Editors and other members of staff
From departments such as:
- Online and Social Media
- Digital Communication
- Information Office
- Press Office/Media Relations
- Online Editorial Team
- Internal and External Communication
- Public Relations (PR)
- Public Affairs
- External Relations
- International and multilateral organisations
- European Institutions
- Executive Agencies
- National and regional Public Authorities
- Local Public Authorities
- Health Institutions
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Our Event Catalog 2020CommunicationThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Communication" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.