Revised Circular Economy Package and the Effective Private & Public Collaboration Implementation of the EU-Directive • Workshops • Successful Case Studies
|Event:||Waste Management in the Circular Economy 2020|
|Period:||27.02.2020 - 28.02.2020|
|Venue:||Hollywood Media Hotel, Berlin, Germany|
|Customer contact:||Ricky Ansong|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2517
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Pool Knowledge for a Successful Implementation of the New Framework
Our conference provides a unique platform for high-quality exchange on implementation challenges and best practices. Leading experts from national authorities, international and national associations, and private sector share practical insights and recommendations on legal, economic, and policy instruments which in turn allow for adequate preparedness in facing the upcoming challenges. Our selected experts will i.a. focus on these aspects:
- Practical Implications of the Single-Use Plastics Directive
- Recent changes in the Monitoring Framework
- Implementation of Circular Economy
- Effective Collaboration between Private and Public Sectors
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- The challenges and opportunities of the new plastics regulation
- Effective measurements of waste management recycling
- Best practices of waste separation, collection and treatment of food and bio-waste
- How to facilitate the separate collection of bio-waste
- Monitoring system’s demands posed on public authorities
- How to reach non-toxic material cycles
- The new changes regarding “producer responsibility”
- Innovative ways of cooperation between private and public sectors
Who is this seminar for?
- Public Authorities, Environmental Agencies and Inspectorates:
- Heads of Unit and Officials responsible for waste legislation, waste management and environment at the European, national, regional and local level
- Waste, Consumer Goods, Chemicals and Construction Companies:
- Managing Directors
- Heads of CSR, Public Affairs, Public Policy, Public Relations, Government Relations, Government Affairs,
- Heads of Sustainability, Packaging Innovation, Packaging Strategy, Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Sustainability, Environmental Affairs
- Heads of Department responsible for waste management operations and investments at the European, regional or local level
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.