Internal Communication: Fostering Collaboration, Knowledge Sharing, and Inclusiveness
Most organizations utilize a fraction of the enormous potential today’s technology offers vis-à-vis internal communication. Storing personal data and finding information are useful, but an organisation’s Intranet can accomplish much more.An intranet should create a central hub where new employees can be on-boarded; where company culture and values can be promoted; where co-workers collaborate and find solutions to their problems.
|Event:||Public Sector Intranet 2020|
|Period:||12.03.2020 - 13.03.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Brussels, Belgium|
|Price:||1189.00* till 17.01.2020 Early Booking Price|
1389.00* till 13.03.2020 Price
|Customer contact:||Giacomo Falcon|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2552
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (21 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Collaboration through open communication
Engage our experts and discover the innovative ways in which Intranet is creating inclusiveness and breaking barriers in today’s dynamic and multicultural workplace.
Our expert speakers will focus on:
- Internal Communications Challenges
- Effective Collaboration
- Knowledge Sharing
- Optimal-use of your Intranet
- Digital Workplace
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to overcome your internal communication challenges
- How to ensure secure internal communications
- How to create an environment of trust and bring about an organisational culture of knowledge sharing
- How to successfully choose, implement and maintain information and knowledge management systems and collaborative working tools
- How to convince your staff of the Intranet benefits
- How to rethink the public sector workplace towards a digital workplace
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units, Officers, Coordinators, Advisors, Chief Specialists, and other members of staff in departments such as:
- Communication/Internal Communication/Corporate Communication
- Human Resources and Development, Human Capital
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Change Management
From organisations such as
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Universities and Research Institutes
- City Councils & Communities
- Public Companies
- Central Banks, Public Banks
- Public Health Services and Hospitals
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020CommunicationThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Communication" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.