PUBLIC SPENDING FOR ACHIEVING SUSTAINABLE OBJECTIVESwith a Workshop on ISO 20400:2017
Public authorities' purchasing decisions impact millions of people through the supply chain. In 2019 the EU adopted a new directive for accessibility requirements for products and services. It aims to establish common rules on accessibility that will also apply to public tenders. The European Commission intends to facilitate the uptake of socially-responsible criteria in public procurement and to promote their use across the EU.
|Event:||Socially Responsible and Green Public Procurement|
|Period:||09.03.2020 - 10.03.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Berlin, Germany, Berlin, Germany|
|Price:||789.00* Only Workshop on ISO 20400:2017 - Day 3|
1291.00* till 13.12.2019 Early Booking Price for 2 Days
1691.00* till 13.12.2019 Early Booking Price for 3 Days
|Customer contact:||Ricky Ansong|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2517
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT OF THE SUSTAINABLE PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
The conference will focus on strategic approach to public procurement and on social aspects in PP. Public authorities can engage in socially-responsible public procurement by buying ethical products and services, and by using public tenders to create job opportunities, decent work, social and professional inclusion and better conditions for disabled and disadvantaged people. The seminar will focus on:
- Presenting national strategies to promote responsible procurement
- Take a detailed look at audit institutions and measurement issues
- Providing an outlook for the anticipated responsible PP trends and visions
- Why ISO 20400:2017 is needed
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- Implementing socially responsible public procurement within contracting authorities' organizations
- Audit mechanisms and review practices for sustainable public procurement
- Monitoring, reporting, and measurement in socially responsible public procurement
- Selected public contracts presented as examples of good practice
- How can ISO 20400:2017 help you achieve socially responsible public procurement
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Units, Experts, Managers, and other members of staff dealing with public procurement and responsible for the execution of public procurement contracts from:
- National and Regional Ministries
- Executive Agencies
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- Central Procurement Offices and Purchasing Agencies
- Universities and Research Institutes
- Public Health Services and Hospitals
- Defense Procurement Agencies
- Central Banks, Public Banks
- Competition Authorities
- City Councils & Communities
- Procurement Agencies from EU Candidate Countries
exclusively to inform you.
Our experts team
from practice for this event:
Our Event Catalog 2020Public ProcurementThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Public Procurement" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.