A well-planned allocation of budget resources is a vital element of the functioning of every public entity.Planning. Implementation. Evaluation
Whether it is the preparation phase of an annual or multiannual project, coordination with other departments, allocation of resources or evaluation of the previous budget year, at each of these steps, one can face challenges.
A proper budget implementation process is a guarantee that the intended organizational priorities and policies as well as, operational efficiency and transparency are achieved.
|Event:||Optimising Budget Allocation in Public Organisations|
|Period:||30.03.2020 - 31.03.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Berlin, Germany, Berlin, Germany|
|Price:||1189.00* till 24.01.2020 Early Booking Price|
2478.00* till 24.01.2020 Early Booking Price - Finance Week
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Ensure effective allocation of budget resources at every stage.
This practical seminar offers the participants the possibility to benchmark and exchange experience with colleagues and peers from international public sector institutions. High-level experts will give a useful overview of the most relevant instruments and show through workshops, presentations, best practices and case studies how to effectively manage the budget expenditure in public institutions.
- Providing risk analysis at the stage of budget planning
- Ensuring the necessary flexibility of the budget
- Analyzing result and expenditure performance
- Managing resources for your staff
- Conducting effective reporting in the budgeting process
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are the methods of results-based budgeting and performance management?
- How to manage unforeseen events / emerging priorities
- How to use the reallocation strategy
- How can your budget resources be used for the wellbeing of your staff
- How to properly access and report on carry-over
- What is the best approach when combining private and public money?
- What are the best practices of dealing with carry-over across Europe?
- How to successfully implement IT systems in public financial management
Who is this seminar for?
All Directors, Heads of Unit, Chef Specialists, Officers, Advisors, Analysts and Experts from Departments and Directorates for:
- Internal Oversight
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Resource Department
- Corporate Management
- General/Central Administration
- Organisational Development
- Quality Management; Quality Assurance
- Process Management
- Human Resource Management
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020Innovative Public Administration: Finance, Taxes & HRThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Innovative Public Administration: Finance, Taxes & HR" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.