Pulling on One String - Where to and How?
With increasing pressure on efficiency and effectiveness, public organisations have to integrate perspectives on resource allocation and outcomes. Linking strategy, intended results, and budgeting has a strong positive impact on value-for-money. However, getting there by implementing a steering mechanism based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Business Performance Indicators (BPIs) and Performance Budgeting still poses a key challenge.
|Event:||Succesfully Implementing Key Performance Indicators and Performance Budgeting in the Public Sector|
|Period:||26.03.2020 - 27.03.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Berlin, Germany|
|Price:||1189.00* till 17.01.2020 Early Booking Price|
1389.00* till 27.03.2020 Price
2478.00* till 17.01.2020 Early Booking Price - Finance Week
2778.00* till 27.03.2020 Price - Finance Week
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Tailor KPIs and performance budgeting to your organisation
This International Interactive Seminar will provide you with in-depth insights on how to define meaningful indicators reflecting your strategic goals and linking them with your budget. In selected case studies, inputs and workshops, we will i.a. focus on:
- Linking financial and non-financial performance
- Applying KPIs in a Maturity Model approach
- Integrating KPIs, BPIs and Working Programmes
- Measuring KPIs in the not-for-profit sector
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What do you have to consider when designing KPIs for your organisation?
- How to reach the strategic and operative levels with meaningful and measurable KPIs
- How can maturity levels be implemented in public organisations and how can you make them work for you
- How do you take diverse stakeholder perspectives into account when designing KPIs
- How to integrate KPIs, BPIs and working programmes
- How can you implement an efficient reporting structure for financial and managerial information
- Which database is required to keep track of your financial and non-financial performance?
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Unit, Chef Specialists, Officers, Advisors, Analysts and Experts from Departments and Directorates for:
- Internal Oversight
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Resource Department
- Corporate Management
- Organisational Development
- Quality Management & Quality Assurance
Persons responsible for budgeting, finance, controlling and performance management from institutions like:
- International, European and national institutions; organisations and NGOs
- National, regional and European ministries and agencies
- Public banks, especially development banks
- Universities, research and education authorities, technology clusters
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020Innovative Public Administration: Finance, Taxes & HRThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Innovative Public Administration: Finance, Taxes & HR" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.