about this event:
Tailor KPIs and performance budgeting to your organisation
This International Interactive Seminar will provide you with in-depth insights on how to define meaningful indicators reflecting your strategic goals and linking them with your budget. In selected case studies, inputs and workshops, we will i.a. focus on:
- Linking financial and non-financial performance
- Applying KPIs in a Maturity Model approach
- Integrating KPIs, BPIs and Working Programmes
- Measuring KPIs in the not-for-profit sector
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What do you have to consider when designing KPIs for your organisation?
- How to reach the strategic and operative levels with meaningful and measurable KPIs
- How can maturity levels be implemented in public organisations and how can you make them work for you
- How do you take diverse stakeholder perspectives into account when designing KPIs
- How to integrate KPIs, BPIs and working programmes
- How can you implement an efficient reporting structure for financial and managerial information
- Which database is required to keep track of your financial and non-financial performance?
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Unit, Chef Specialists, Officers, Advisors, Analysts and Experts from Departments and Directorates for:
- Internal Oversight
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Resource Department
- Corporate Management
- Organisational Development
- Quality Management & Quality Assurance
Persons responsible for budgeting, finance, controlling and performance management from institutions like:
- International, European and national institutions; organisations and NGOs
- National, regional and European ministries and agencies
- Public banks, especially development banks
- Universities, research and education authorities, technology clusters
exclusively to inform you.