Be prepared for unforeseeable developments and ensure flexible contract management.Changing Contracts · Managing Risks · Handling Complaints
|Event:||Contract Management in Public Procurement|
|Period:||23.04.2020 - 24.04.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Barcelona, Spain|
|Price:||1291.00* till 31.01.2020 Early Booking Price|
|Customer contact:||Ricky Ansong|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2517
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (21 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Achieving value for money through effective contract management.
Since contracts are usually complex and set up for a long time frame, appropriate resources are necessary to ensure optimal control and to react on potential changes that might occur. Systematically managing your contracts can lead to significant cost savings and efficiency of your authority’s public procurement process.
- Ensure flexible contract management in cases of dynamically evolving markets
- Make sure you get the resources and support for effective contract management despite budgetary cuts
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are the prospects of systematic contract management?
- What to consider at the award stage to minimize the likelihood of later contract amendments?
- What specifications should you include into the purchasing contract to both avoid and to be able to react to poor contract performance?
- When is a buyer lock-in justified in single tender actions?
- How to choose an appropriate price index
- What to take into account when modifying contracts?
- What are limits to contract modifications set out by the ECJ?
- What is a significant and a non-significant change to an existing contract?
- How to make this distinction in practice?
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Units, Experts, Managers, and other members of staff dealing with public procurement and responsible for the execution of public procurement contracts from:
- National and Regional Ministries
- Executive Agencies
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- Central Procurement Offices and Purchasing Agencies
- Universities and Research Institutes
- Public Health Services and Hospitals
- Defense Procurement Agencies
- Central Banks, Public Banks
- Competition Authorities
- City Councils & Communities
- Procurement Agencies from EU Candidate Countries
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020Public ProcurementThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Public Procurement" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.