Effective Online Crisis Communication: A Massive Challenge for your InstitutionStrategies · Evaluation · Social Media
Many communication departments in public institutions and companies are increasingly facing crises. In order to be able to communicate quickly in times of crises, a professional presence on social media platforms is vital.Exactly these social media, platforms, however, can also be the start of a crisis, for example, in the case of shitstorms.
|Event:||Online Crisis Communication in Public Institutions and Organisations|
|Period:||14.05.2020 - 15.05.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel at Lake Como, Italy|
|Price:||1189.00* till 14.02.2020 Early Booking Price for 2 Days|
1589.00* till 14.02.2020 Early Booking Price for 3 Days (incl. Reputation Management)
|Customer contact:||Giacomo Falcon|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2552
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (22 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Get Resilient and Crisis Ready While Improving on Crisis Prevention
Our selected practitioners will showcase real-life examples, practical tips and tools on how to position yourself in the world of online communication. In a variety of interactive sessions and inputs we will focus i.a. on:
- Establishing effective crisis responses and reputational resilience
- Containing an online crisis before traditional media get involved
- Building a strategy for online communication
- Evaluating the effectiveness of communication strategies
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to optimally use online communication channels in a crisis situation?
- How to structurally prepare for a crisis in terms of capacity building within your team?
- Which communication strategies help you rebuild trust with your external stakeholders?
- How to create emergency strategies for an online crisis?
- How to effectively react in case of a crisis (especially on fake news, hate speeches, social bots)?
- How to contain a crisis within the online world?
- How to evaluate online crisis communication activities?
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units, Spokespeople, PR and Communication Officers, Communication Coordinators, Advisors, Chief Specialists, Crises and Risk Managers and other members of staff in departments such as:
- Public Relations/Affairs/Information
- Public Diplomacy
- External and Media Relations
- Social Media
- Crisis Communication
- Risk Management
From organisations such as
- International and European Institutions
- National and regional public authorities
- Local public authorities
- Associations and foundations
- Higher education and research institutions
- Public affairs agencies
- Public transport companies
- Consulting companies
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020CommunicationThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Communication" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.