Changing Media Landscape and Accelerating News Cycle Challenge Communication Officials
Communication officials have a myriad of responsibilities on their shoulders. They have to deal with internal communication challenges as well as be able to handle difficult situations and crisis communication on- and offline. Plus, more and more “technical” issues have become politicised. Organisations that usually remain objective suddenly have to deal with being in the centre of the political discourse.
|Event:||Managing Journalists and Online Communities|
|Period:||14.05.2020 - 15.05.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel at Lake Como, Italy|
|Price:||1189.00* till 14.02.2020 Early Booking Price for 2 Days|
1589.00* till 14.02.2020 Early Booking Price for 3 Days (incl. Reputation Management)
|Customer contact:||Giacomo Falcon|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2552
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (22 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
- Communication in a politically charged and chaotic environment
- Detecting a crisis at its early stage
- Optimising the communication model of your institution
- Engaging journalists and other audiences using digital media
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- What are the common communication risks in a public institution?
- How to effectively use social media in the case of a crisis
- How to prepare for interviews
- How to find out what media wants from you and your institution
- How to communicate in a politically charged environment
- How to use social media to trial content
- How to effectively create and use web content of your institution
- How to develop a crisis communication plan
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units, Spokespeople, PR and Communication Officers, Communication Coordinators, Advisors, Chief Specialists and other staff from:
- International and European Institutions
- National and regional public authorities such as ministries, councils, subordinate and regulatory public authorities and agencies
- Local public authorities such as local governments, municipalities and cities
- International, regional and national organisations and agencies & NGOs
- Associations and foundations
- Higher education and research institutions
- Public affairs agencies
- Public transport companies, para-public and corporate entities
- Consulting companies
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020CommunicationThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Communication" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.