about this event:
Enhance and improve your performance in the new programming period with a hands-on intensive workshop
Auditors need to be aware of the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for 2021-2027. For example cost benefit analysis (CBA) is to be reshuffled that poses serious questions for performance. Join our intensive practical workshop and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to carry out effective performance audit in the current and new period.
-Why should performance auditors look at at the future of CBA and what is it?
-Why is it important to have “SMART” objectives, “RACER” indicators and clear milestones?
-How is a performance audit planned and implemented at the ECA?
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How performance audits for ESIF are conducted
- What is the ECA's approach on performance audit
- How to prepare for performance audits
- What are key requirements for performance audits & which indicators are essientially to assess the performance
- Which data need to be taken into account?
- What to do with the outcomes?
- How to keep high performance?
- How to embalance a lower performance?
Who is this seminar for?
Members of staff dealing with management, control, monitoring and evaluation of ESI Funds including Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Experts, Controllers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services