Communicating Research in an International ContextResearch and Science Communication
Engaging with Stakeholders • Evaluation • Horizon EuropeResearch and science are increasingly international. This requires effective and well-handled research communication activities to increase both the feasibility and the visibility of the scientific institution. Furthermore, research and science communication has also become extremely relevant for external funding. Specifically the European Union is emphasizing science communication activities when supporting research, especially in programmes like Horizon 2020.
|Event:||Research and Science Communication|
|Period:||14.05.2020 - 15.05.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel at Lake Como, Italy|
|Price:||1038.00* till 13.03.2020 Early booking price|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (22 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
Improvement of Research Communication Skills
Raise your institution’s performance in research and science communication with this training seminar. Benefit from our experts’ experiences in the field of European and international research and science communication.
- learn how to integrate all stakeholders such as media, faculty staff, researchers and the public in your research and science communication,
- enhance the connection between media and researchers
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to approach different audiences adequately
- How to do multi-platform storytelling
- When and how often to communicate via social media?
- How to evaluate web and offline exposure
- How to achieve international media attention
- How to set up incentives for researchers to join your research communication
- How to cooperate with faculty and researchers
- How to train faculty and researchers for media contacts
- What are the communication obligations for H2020 funded projects?
- How to include the communication strategy in the project proposal
- How to deal with science scepticism
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Departments and Units, Managers, Officers and other members of staff responsible for science and research communication at
- Higher Education Institutes (HEIs)
- Research Institutes
- University Hospitals
- Science Centres and Clusters
From the following departments:
- Communication, Marketing, Press, Public Relation Offices
- Research and Science Department, Sciences Support Office
- Research Communication and Research Development
- Public Engagement Office
as well as:
Funding Bodies and Ministries responsible for Higher Education and Research Institutions
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020Higher Education & ResearchThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our "Higher Education & Research" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.