Performance audits play a crucial role in modernising the public sectorPerformance Audit, Efficient and Agile Audit - How to Balance
In current times of tight public budgets, administrations must achieve their goals in the most effective and economical way. Auditors are under pressure to evaluate their institutions’ performance, a challanging task. It is difficult to determine which issues are to be audited, how exactly to undertake performance audits and on the basis of which data. Specific difficulties further include the proper development of indicators and benchmarks.
|Event:||Performance Audit, Efficient and Agile Audit - How to Balance|
|Period:||19.10.2020 - 20.10.2020|
|Venue:||**** Hotel in Frankfurt am Main|
|Price:||1088.00* till 19.06.2020 Early booking price|
|Customer contact:||Neha Mathur|
+49 (0)30 80 20 802 - 2518
|*All Prices are in Euro and excluding VAT (19 %).|
exclusively to inform you.
about this event:
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How can I identify and select the most relevant performance audit topics?
- How to define the scope and design of a performance audit?
- How to develop a question and evidence matrix?
- How to ensure quality assurance and quality control of performance audits?
- How can international standards serve as a tool in performance audits?
- How to use knowledge sharing to enhance performance audits
- What is the methodology for undertaking performance audits?
- How can performance auditing be used in state administration?
- What is the best way to make use of audit findings?
- What is the relevance of international performance auditing standards?
- How can we quantify the added value of performance audits?
Who is this seminar for?
- Internal and external auditors
- Evaluation officers
- Audit methodologists
- Audit statisticians
- Financial managers
- Quality managers
- Performance analysts
- Audit experts
and other professionals from
- Supreme Audit Institutions (SAIs)
- Public administrations on European, national and regional level
- International organisations
- Multilateral and national development banks,
- Development agencies and organisations
- National and regional institutions as well as NGO’s involved in the audit and evaluation of external and development cooperation and humanitarian aid projects and programmes
exclusively to inform you.
Our Event Catalog 2020 Internal & External AuditThis brochure gives you an up-to-date compilation of our " Internal & External Audit" events.
Use our NewsletterAlways well informed.
We will keep you up to date on updates to our program, new topics and events as well as available early booking rates.