Staying connected with your employees during Pandemic might be challenging. Lack of possibility to meet personally and discuss most urging topics might cause challenges for many. Staying connected and well informed is even more important in times of remote work or career breaks.
about this event:
This seminar will address the best and most effective ways of staying connected to your employees in times of digital communication, motivating your employees in times of uncertainties, staying connected while being apart and stimulating communication and support amongst your personnel.
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- Tips and tricks on staying connected for public servants in remote work or career break situations
- Keeping the team spirit and motivation while on leave or short-time work
- Providing support for overcoming unique challenges for the public sector while being physically separated from the workspace
- Setting up peer-groups for exchange and connection
Who is this seminar for?
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as Officers in the following departments and institutions:
- Human Resources, Human Resources Management
- Personnel Development, Talent Management, Staffing
- Career/HR Development, Leadership & Talent Management
- Strategy & Capacity Building
- Organisational Learning, Organisational Development
- Performance & Evaluation
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Central Administration, Administrative and Personnel Affairs
- Executive Management
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities
for this event:
Ursula HillbrandStrategic Process Designer and Founder of Salonhosting, Former Process Innovator at Secretariat-General, European Commission, Art of Hosting Salonhosting