Whether it is the preparation phase of an annual or multiannual project, coordination with other departments, allocation of resources or evaluation of the previous budget year: at each of these steps, one can face challenges. This practical online seminar offers the possibility to learn how to ensure the necessary flexibility of the budget and how to mitigate risks of unforeseen events.
about this event:
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- How to manage unforeseen events / emerging priorities
- How to use the reallocation strategy
- Providing risk analysis at the stage of budget planning
Who is this seminar for?
All Directors, Heads of Unit, Chef Specialists, Officers, Advisors, Analysts and Experts from Departments and Directorates for:
- Internal Oversight
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Resource Department
- Corporate Management
- General/Central Administration
- Organisational Development
- Quality Management; Quality Assurance
- Process Management
- Human Resource Management
exclusively to inform you.