about this event:
This online seminar is designed to equip you with the information and recommendations on best approaches to communication during a long-lasting crisis.
Maximise the impact of your social media channels by doing the right things right for your institution and its specific target audiences.
- More flexibility in terms of time and space
- Less costs due to omitted travel expenses
- More targeted consideration of individual requests
- Clearer focus on essential content
- Access to additional materials provided by us
What will you learn at this Practical Seminar?
- Optimising the use of online communication channels in long-lasting crisis
- Communicating to multiple audiences
- Supporting and motivating your team in difficult times
- Reacting promptly, rightly and effectively to new developments of a crisis
- Containing a crisis within the online world
- Evaluating your online crisis communication activities
- Being creative in times of social distancing
Who is this seminar for?
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units, Communication and Information Officers, Communication Experts, Social Media Managers, Editors and other members of staff
From departments such as:
- Online and Social Media
- Digital Communication
- Information Office
- Press Office/Media Relations
- Online Editorial Team
- Internal and External Communication
- Public Relations (PR) and Public Affairs
- External Relations
- International and multilateral organisations
- European Institutions
- Executive Agencies
- National and regional Public Authorities
- Local Public Authorities
- Health Institutions