Masterclass Management in EU Funds
As a public auditor, you are operating in a complex professional field. Your challenge is to minimise risk to your organisation and determine whether controls are in place and regulation are obeyed. However, this becomes especially demanding in organisations which operate in several or even many different countries and engage with a multitude of stakeholders.
Carrying out the especially difficult task of auditing in the public sector correctly is vital to ensure value for the tax payer’s or donor‘s money and that your organisation’s key results are achieved.
This unique Masterclass provides you with in-depth knowledge of audits in the public sector. It aims to thoroughly prepare you for your everyday work. Benefit from a wide choice of topics highly relevant to your professional field as well as knowledge exchange with experienced audit practitioners from leading public and international organisations.
Use this unique advanced professional training to broaden your knowledge and acquire skills and competences for your work.
- Boost your career through this unique Europe-wide qualification in management in EU funds
- Benefit from a wide choice of topics tailored to your professional needs
- Ensure a high qualification of staff members in your EU funding unit by investing in competence building through specialised trainings
- Acquaint yourself with the applicable rules on EU funds
- Build up your expert knowledge on the current and next programming period 2014-2020
- Learn how to use financial control and audit tools
- Benefit from a wide range of interactive teaching methods and extensive course materials
- Check your expertise in Knowledge Checks
- Plan your courses flexibly
- Receive documentation of your successfully attended Masterclass seminars
- Enjoy the European character of the courses, improve your professional English and network with peers and colleagues from all across Europe
- Relevant work experience or just about to start in the field of EU Funds
- Specialists in EU Funds Management working in
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Courts of Auditors
- All other authorities involved in the management and control of EU Funds e.g. Ministries, Regional Development Agencies, National and private banks, Associations and non-profit organisations
- Certified public accountants and public auditors responsible for conducting and reporting on audits performed according to the regulations (EC) No. 1828/2006, 1083/2006, 1080/2006
- Public and private beneficiaries of EU funding
- Consultancies specialised in EU funding
You can start at any time you wish and finish your “Masterclass Management in EU Funds” at your preferred time schedule. However, it is appropriate and recommended to pass all 7 Masterclass seminars within 12 months time.
You need to attend 7 Masterclass seminars in total. In particular, you need to attend 3 compulsory Masterclass seminars. Additionally, you have to attend 4 optional Masterclass seminars.
Each course consists of a maximum of 2 days. You need to successfully pass the Knowledge Check, which will take place at the end of each Masterclass seminar in order to receive the “Masterclass Management in EU Funds” Diploma. You need to achieve at least 60% of the correct answers in order to successfully pass the Knowledge Check.
All Masterclass seminars will take place in four star venues in Berlin, Germany
The following experts and experienced speakers are currently teaching their knowledge at the Masterclass "Management in EU Funds":
- Inscription fee for public administration: 6 900,- Euro excl. German VAT (19%)
- Inscription fee for participants from other sectors: 8 900,- Euro excl. German VAT (19%)
The above price covers the following:
- Participation in 3 compulsory Masterclass seminars*
- Participation in 4 optional Masterclass seminars*
- “Masterclass Management in EU Funds” Diploma**
- Masterclass Presentations, digital version
- Lunch on all Masterclass training days
- Refreshments on all Masterclass training day
* Symposia, Conferences and Summer Academies not included
** ECTS-Points not included